Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Day of Rest...Finally

I'm so happy to report that I have done nearly nothing tonight. I have done two loads of laundry, but that felt like a vacation next to yesterday's sanding. Hubby brought me sushi for dinner - so thoughtful. The kiddos made pizzas for their dinner, and everyone sat together and relaxed for a while. Hubby is out for a run now. He encouraged me to exercise tonight, too. I have been on a "diet" since the beginning of December. I quit drinking soft drinks, have been more conscious of calories, and I exercise on my wonderful elliptical downstairs. I am down 8 pounds so far, and Hubby's encouragement has been helpful. I assured him, however, that I had plenty of exercise the past few days wrestling with these walls. Tonight was a night for rest. I am looking forward to his return because I really want to watch our Wednesday shows. Modern Family and Cougar Town make me laugh out loud!!!

Due to my laziness today, I don't have much new to write about. I hope you get to have a lazy evening, too. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment