Sunday, February 28, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

We have been so busy the last week or so. This is the time of the school year where all of my commitments start catching up with me...Sadie Hawkins, Prom, Relay for Life...apparently I am cursed with the inability to say no. I come by it honestly - my father has the same curse. :) I guess it's a good thing that I love my job!!

This is also the time of year that heat's up for Hubby as well. His soccer season has resumed and Peanut's will in the next week or two. The good thing about all of this busy time is that it makes the end of the school year fly by for me. We are in the last week of our 3rd grading period which means only one to go!!!!

I'm also happy to report that Buddy seems to be making some progress with his whininess. I hope I am not speaking too soon...I really do not want to repeat the last couple of weeks.

The braces are on and they are a pain. I have not eaten anything solid in a week. The good side is that I've lost 4 pounds. The bad side is that I am really hungry. I really thought I would be in better shape after a week, but sadly, I was mistaken. It's really not even that my teeth are too sore, but more that my teeth don't touch anywhere except right in the front. I guess I could nibble on things like a rabbit, but the mental image of that is so ridiculous. Oh well. One week down - seventeen months and three weeks to go. :)

That's all I've got to report for now. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment